Scholarships & financial aid
In order to assist students with the cost of the MAIB – Joint Triple Credential Master Program we have funding support available which will be awarded based on academic merit.
Scholarships are an excellent resource for students seeking help with the cost of the Master Program and can help reduce the dependence on loans to cover their educational expenses.
- We are offering partial scholarships (partial exemption of the contribution towards enrollment). No separate scholarship application is needed as each student will be considered for a scholarship during the application evaluation process.
- In addition, we are considering fellowships opportunities for some of the students in association with corporate and foundation donors. All admitted students will be considered for Fellowship support. Criteria for selection of awards will be based on the application.
- Students are also encouraged to apply for outside scholarships & fellowships to help offset educational costs.
Pursuing MAIB can be one of the most important decisions you will make; it is an investment in yourself and in your future. We are committed to helping you explore financing options so you may make informed decisions in the context of your personal and professional goals.
Scholarships available for the academic year 2017-2018:
- 5 Scholarships of € 5.000,00 are available for applicants based on academic merit
- 2 scholarships of $ 5,000.00 CAD offered by Centennial College to MAIB students entering the 3rd semester at Centennial, awarded based on academic merit and leadership demonstrated in the first two semesters of the Joint Master Program.
- 1 Company scholarship of € 5.000,00 sponsored by NOVATEX S.p.a.
Every effort is being made to generate more scholarships in order to assist students with the Joint Master Course.
- For Italian students or students resident in Italy the intervention of MIUR (the Italian education, university and research cabinet) makes it possible to obtain the loan by national banks or an “Honor Loan” (Prestito d’Onore) through Banca Sella
- For all other students we suggest to contact their own national banks
We wish to inform that all partner universities associated with MAIB do not endorse any specific lender nor receive compensation from any lender, and we encourage students to compare the fees and terms of all student loan products to determine which ones are best suited to their individual needs
Link to the MAUNIMIB – MaUnimib