Announcing the call for application for MAIB 4th Edition
The Call for Application for MAIB 4th edition will close on 7th June 2017. The program will start from 25th September 2017.
Before applying, please read carefully the information on our website for all details related to a) Application Requirements and b) Admission Process .
a) Application requirements
The Master Course is open to candidates with 3 years bachelor degree across any discipline or its equivalent, having obtained the degree from an accredited college or university.
• Graduate degree
• University transcript
• Current resume/CV electronically signed
• Personal statement (max 1000 words)
• English language certificate (e.g. IELTS; TOEFL; PEARSON)
• Copy of Identity document
• 2 reference letters (possibly 1 academic and 1 from job employer)
• Payment receipt of application fee € 100
More on Admission Requirements
The Admission Process differs depending on whether you have a degree obtained in Italy or a foreign degree. Go on the Admission Process webpage to understand the details of your category (applicants holding academic qualifications from abroad or from Italy).
c) How to write a successful Personal Statement
Sharing some tips related to writing your Personal statement. Our idea for asking you to submit a personal statement is to know you better in terms of your values, experiences, accomplishments, aspirations & dreams and motivation to join the MAIB program. While writing your personal statement –
• Be consistent and coherent
• Focus on your strengths
• Share your accomplishments